Sales Management Trainee 2022 is a professional training and career development program for final year students or fresh graduates with less than 2 years working experience. This program develops young and inquisitive sales talents, who are the next generation of New Viet Dairy employees, to have great knowledge in high-class food industry and are excellent in business and customer consulting skills. A well-oriented career roadmap and detail guidance by experienced mentors will help you to move fast ahead at work and be promoted to key positions within 12-18 months.
Apply now and join us in this wonderful journey!
What you can have?
- Attractive remuneration package, 100% paid training
- Fast advancement with a clear roadmap of 12-18 months and many opportunities for higher growth in your career
- Trained in product knowledge, business and customer consulting skills
- Working at the “Best Place to Work in Asia” rewarded by HR Asia in 2021
What you will do?
- Apprenticeship for the first 2 months (i.e products, skills, and process training, field work with mentors)
- Assigned to Food Service Sales team to fulfill the following tasks with support from Sales Mentor:
- Manage to complete monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Manage and develop effective customer profile
- Building rapports with customers: taking care of old customers, finding new customers
- Enhance/ improve SKUs’ awareness and consumption
- Make periodic reports and forecasts of the food market
- Other tasks as requested by managers
What you need?
- Final year students who can work full-time or graduates with less than 2 years of relevant experience
- Passionate in sales
- Effective communication skills, dynamic, quick to adapt and eager to learn
- Good and/or proficient in English
- Office computer skills, report making and flexible issue handling
- Candidate who is interested in food, restaurants and hotels, especially European food are preferred
- A travel bug who is willing to move around work location
Application => Phone interview => Online test => Group interview => One-on-one interview with Head of Department & Human Resources team => Result Announcement.
*** Note: Priority is saved for early birds.
Please apply via LINK or drop your CV here
For more information, please contact
South area: Mr. Tu +84 28 6288 3545 (Ext: 11082)
North area: Ms. Dung +84 24 3850 1920 (Ext: 31801)